Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Organization

I haven't been crafty today...I decided I needed to get more organised first! So today I found the cutest containers that are perfect for my PP and CS. My 12 x 12 paper fits in it very nicely, as you can see by my CS pad. And they don't tip over from being top heavy! So I was finally able to get rid of those silly Priority Mail boxes I was using (an eyesore!) and have these cute little things! And so I went through my paper and got rid of some unusable scraps and separated out some others...and confirmed my suspicions that I am all out of red cardstock. Bummer! Then I did my patterned paper and found some designs that I had totally forgotten I even had! I did my ribbon and embellishments next and then organised my temporary shelf with everything. I cannot wait until I get my craft desk. My hubby should start working on it this week!

Anyways, here is the shelf that I'm using at the moment. As you can see, I don't have a lot of stuff, but what I have is crammed into the corner of my kitchen and I use the end of my kitchen table to craft right now. It's better then the living room like it used to be...MUCH better!

I'm excited about working on a couple new sketch challenges including one from my friend Heather. She is an amazing and talented woman, so make sure you go check out her blog. Anyways, I love new sketches and I'm promising myself that I will enter her challenge this time!

I'm considering hosting a few sketch challenges here because I love them so much, but I think I'll wait until get a bit larger readership. Though it amazes me that I've almost hit 800 posts just in like 3 weeks! I know that for some you that's not many, but for little old me...well, that just ROCKS! LOL!

So I'm out of here for the night. I promise to put some pics of cards up tomorrow!

Thought for today:

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible. ~Doug Larson


1 Words of Love:

LindaC said...

Those containers are cute...great colors! We are glad you joined Magnolia-licious. Linda C
http://lccorner.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps