Friday, July 25, 2008

A little Night Music-abella



I will start off the morning with an entry for the SCS Sketch 186 challenge. I really loved how easy this challenge was to put together and will definitely use it for other cards. I knew almost instantly what I was going to do and it just came together very smoothly for a change.I really really love this card!

Materials:

Card size: 5" x 7"
Image: Musicabella; Music Notes from CTMH collection
Paper: Generic CS; DSP from SU (i think)
Ink: Black; Brilliance Metallic Planet Platinum
Coloring: Watercolor pencils w/blender pen; Red Embossing Pen
Accessories: Music ribbon; Stickles (Stardust); Adhesive clear gems; Doodledots; silver glitter (for necklace)

I'm definitely going to make more following this sketch...

Tootles for now!

3 Words of Love:

chelemom said...

Love this Bella card!!! Your colors and everything are fab!

Heather said...

She is great!:) I love this card!!!

Heather said...

you have GOT to post the tag book!!! It is Beautiful!!! I made one for a baby shower a long time ago. Thank you so much! It is so pretty!!! and my fav colors;)!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps