Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm Bummed...

I woke up feeling off this morning...but couldn't quite put my finger on it...then I started getting some cramping and the next thing I know AF has shown up...FIVE FREAKIN' DAYS EARLY! What??! So not nice...and definitely not wanted...sigh...so I'm bummed and grumpy and sad and dissapointed...we move on to another TTC cycle. We're on #5 and maybe this time it will be it...I think maybe having the stomach flu this last cycle through me out of the running...or maybe it just wasn't in God's plans yet...

So we are hoping for an April baby now...

And today, I'm going to drink Coke and make cards...

I made an adoreable one last night, but I can't post it! LOL! Cause it's for my Secret Sister and I KNOW she reads my blog...but I promise that it's really cute and I think that she'll love it...

so that's it for now...I'll be on later with some pics of the cards I make...

2 Words of Love:

The wallflower said...

Awwwww.... I'm sorry. :( That really sucks. But don't worry you can have fun trying again next cycle. Good Luck, mama!

Heather said...

Cards and coke sound like a good way to get your mind off of things for a while. I really know you are hurting. I remember exactly how I felt at that point. I had a summer preg and a winter preg. I think I enjoyed the winter better:) I will pray for you. God does have a reason and plan for all things. Chin up! He's working on this for you:) He has perfection planned:)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps