Sunday, July 20, 2008

I ♥ Ziplock bags!

After weeks of griping about all my loose stamped images, I finally broke down and forced myself to organise them! I was determined that I wouldn't do another card until I got them under control. There was no reason for me to have to paw and dig through a box of loose images when I had perfectly good Ziplock bags in different sizes ready to be made useful!

So I sat down and worked through it and surprisingly enough, it only took an hour from start to finish. There were a bunch that I went ahead and cut down to size to make it easier to bag up. Then I even wrote labels on them (woohoo!) for easy reference.

So now when I want to do a House Mouse birthday card, I can go to the HM birthday bag and find an image...isn't that amazing? LOL!

But what do I do with all these baggies??? LOL!

I'll be back later with some pics of cards...

2 Words of Love:

Heather said...

YAY for organization:)!!!
I will send you a few ea of the snowmen .. There are 2 in the set and one melted snowman. they are cute:) I think I have others that are not SU that I can stamp too. Can I ask you for a few of your Bella??

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I love your organization idea. I did that with my smaller size pieces of designer paper. I labeled the front of ziploc sandwich bags with the name of the pattern and the colors that coordinate with it. I store them in a wire basket with a handle on it that I got at Wal-Mart. The basket is about 8" wide and about 5.5" high. It's the perfect size and doesn't take up much space. I'm going to try your suggestion with my images, too. Thanks!
Hugs, Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps