Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I <3 House Mouse

I adore coloring House Mouse and Happy Hopper images! They are so fun, but I have to say that the bunnies are easier for me then the mice. For some reason I can't get the coloring right on the mice...perhaps cause I only have a 12 pk of watercolors...maybe the 24 pk would have a better choice of brown! LOL! Regardless, I had fun this evening, just coloring and getting images ready to use...even glitter gluing them...I did a Riley, a Bella, a HM and a Happy Hopper...I'm ready to create the cards to go with them! LOL!

And I'm tickled to death cause I'm getting 3 bottles of Stickles from friends...so I will be adding Lavender, Diamond and Stardust to my collection! Yay!!

I'm off for the night. Going to go spend family time now that my hubby is home from work...

My closing words for tonight are...

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

1 Words of Love:

Heather said...

I can't wait to see your new cards:) I know they will be awesome! Welcome tot he club. Every stamp seems to become addicting. It looks like we have the same addictions right now though:) lol!:):) I want to try stickles. I just have plain ol glitter glue. It gets me through:) . I am hoping to save up for a future purchase of Bellas and maybe some goodies and thing s too. Probably later in the summer .. I h ad to skip this go round. WOW, I talk too much ... I'm off to pick up the kiddies from mamas. TTYL. Now, go make those cards. I wonna see 'em!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps