Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Mail!

I was very very happy with my maillady this morning! She brought me a ton of happy mail! I received some SCS Recycle Swap stuff, some Cafemom Image Swap stuff and my Cafemom Envelope Card Swap! What fun! I am in love with Stickles! I received 3 bottles from my recycle swap so now I can add Yellow, Lavender and Diamond to my collection!! And the images are great as I received a lot more House Mouse ones and a couple Changito Monkeys! He's so cute!

And for my Envelope Card Swap, I was sooo tickled with what Katherine sent me! I have a cute little boy holding up the envelope card for me. He loves the lady bug on the front and I have to agree! It's soo cute! And then my goodies inside! Okay, so it all wasn't inside the card, but the little stamps were! And I am in love with them!! I can't wait to use the high heeled shoe ones! And I love the flowers...and you can't go wrong with pink bubblegum mini brads! So thank you thank you thank you!!

You remember from my last post the issue I had with the Big Buckle card pattern and my terrible card that resulted from it..(yes, it was regardless of all of your nice comments! LOL) So this morning I was determined to make a nice one to send for the winner and I'm very pleased to say that I accomplished my goal this time! LOL! I used my same patterned paper as last time, but layered it with the same cardstock as I used for the belt. Then I used one of the stamped sentiments that my buddy Dee sent and I received today for the belt. Thanks to another friend I had a few word windows and this one was perfect for my card! For the inside, I used my embossing corner punch to add a little bit to the edges of the inside cardstock and then cut out a butterfly from the patterned paper to put on the edge of the belt. All in all, I love it very much and am more then happy to send this one to the winner this time! Though I might add a little bit of Stickles...hmmm...LOL!

That's it for this morning and I will be back to post again later...

2 Words of Love:

Heather said...

OK, first off .. your son is SO CUTE!!! :) I know you are going to have loads of fun with those goodies!!! I love all the stamp sets! SO CUTE!

I LOVE THE BUCKLE card! WOW! I liked the first one .. but this one is amazing!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute creations!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps