Sunday, July 27, 2008

Folding some joy


When I saw the tutorial for the Joy Fold on Splitcoast, I knew that it was totally me! It was simple and looked very cool! I really have been wanting to use my images of Veggiebella, but didn't have the right "theme"...until my friend Marie sent me some images including a very sweet friendship sentiment and I knew it was perfect! I really like the way this little card turned out and can't wait to try it again on something else. The Prima at the bottom is on a 1" circle w/ dimensionals so that I can tuck the top of the card under to keep it in place.


Materials:

Image: Veggiebella; Friendship sentiment (unknown)
Paper: Generic CS; DSP from a RAK
Coloring: WC w/ blender pen
Misc: Stickles (stardust); adhesive gemstones; prima

I hope to be working on a few more things today, so I plan on posting more projects later. But this one was so fun to work on that I had to get it up for you guys.



Edited: I had the bella image listed wrong. It is VeggieBella, not Gardenbella...my bad!

11 Words of Love:

Allison said...

What a fun bella! Great DP choices and I love your fold!

Marie said...

Awesome job! I want to try this! I love your coloring as well.

MamaCass07 said...

OKay, add me to the list of those trying this! You did an awesome job! I want to use this bella soon. I have one, just have not used her yet. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card!

Heather said...

That is SO cute!!! I will have to try that!:) You make great Bella cards!!!

I added the live traffic feed, but every time I went it showed 'me' . I guess I visit my own blog more than anyone else, lol. So it got on my nerves:) I added the top commenter soon after:) AWW!!! I'm your #1 ((batting eyelashes)) :)

Did Gill get a hold of you?? she was trying to email you..

Gill said...

Beautiful cards, love the funky paper, I have an award for you on my blog, hope you are well
lv gill x

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Lisa!
I love this card!!! I wish I looked that cute going to my garden. ;) I haven't tried the Joy fold card, but you've inspired me to check it out. I haven't forgotten about the fab award you gave me! I'm still thinking about who to pass it on to...there are so many who are deserving.
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Stamping with Heather said...

I love all those flowers! So cute!

Debby said...

Cute blog! All your cards are super cute!

Mel M. M. M. said...

Stunning! I am so loving these Bellas and the way you're ROCKin the colour. (Piddly my foot girlfriend!) Your cards are AWEsome!

Lesly said...

Too cute!!! I love bellas and am acquiring quite a collection.

Lesly said...

Too cute!!! I love bellas and am acquiring quite a collection.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps