Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Feeling special!


Boy was I surprised when I happened to pop over on my friend Heather's blog and found myself a recipient of a blog award! Thank you so very very much! If you haven't checked out her blog, you need to do so! She makes the most beautiful cards especially considering she thinks she's just a "beginner"!

So, here are the rules

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

And so without further ado, I hearby nominate the following people to receive this fabulous blog award:

Nenamarie

Katie

Anne Marie

Arlene

And for my "new" and other part of the world recipient (Canada counts! LOL) Mel

This is my chance to thank you for visiting my small little piece of the internet I call my blog and making me smile and laugh with your sweet comments and for being my blogger friend!!


3 Words of Love:

Mel M. M. M. said...

Thank you SOOOOOOoooo much. I'm tickled pink to be included & so honoured! You made my day. GRIN! Off to check out these ladies blogs. :0)

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Lisa, you are a dear!!! Thank you so very much! I feel like Ralphie's dad winning the "major award"...love that movie! You have blessed me so much today. Thanks a bajillion! Now I have to think about all the wonderful friends I've made online and choose who to nominate. That will be difficult to choose only 5. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Hugs, Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Marie said...

You are awesome girl! You've got a phenomenal blog and I'm grateful for the award. Aloha! Marie.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps