Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy and Frustrated

I'm so very frustrated right now. As you know, I received my money for college yesterday so I've been trying to register. Well, I cannot attend this university more then 2 days a week as it is about 30 miles each way to the school and I can't afford to spend that much money on gas. Well, as it's only a month until school starts almost all the classes are full...and it's looking like that's most of MY classes...I'm waiting on one of my advisors to give me information about the special class that I have to take before applying for the teaching program...and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I will have to schedule all my other classes around this one if I can take it...I've sent her two emails and if I don't hear from her by tomorrow, I will call her, but I really can't afford to wait any longer to register! If I can't get into these classes, then I can't attend this semester. Period. And then I lose my money.

It's sooooo frustrating!!!!

But on the bright side, there is a new sketch challenge over at Craftastic Times with Heather with a bit of blog candy for the prize! Make sure you go check that out! I plan on trying it out...hopefully. Gotta get all this crafting in before the homework starts!

Sorry there aren't any projects to share tonight, but it's just been a crazy day...

Thought for the night:

We expect teachers to handle teenage pregnancy, substance abuse, and the failings of the family. Then we expect them to educate our children. ~John Sculley

2 Words of Love:

Paper Makeup said...

oh that is frustrating! I would call your advisor and possibly even set up a meeting (annoying as it may be to drive all the way there, but call first to have a meeting time scheduled). My mom is the head of advising for a university after "sudo" retiring from the costuming world and i hear all kinds of advising stories. :) But there is always the possibility that your emails arent going thru, or that your advisor has had so many emails that they are getting lost in the shuffle. Scheduling classes time before the semester starts is always the busiest for advisors so i would definitely call so your voice is heard. And dont go panicky on them. Just explain the situation and say you'd be happy to schedule a meeting as soon as possible to help get things straightened away if necessary. Your advisor may even be able to bump you in the class you need or can speak with the teacher about allowing you in if the class is full. long winded response... sorry. Hope everything works out peachy!

Heather said...

I am so sorry!!! I hope it gets resolved soon. I am sending happy thoughts your way and praying that you are able to do what you are wanting to do. HUGS!! ((and the comment above mine has great ideas!!:) )) Let us know how it works out.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps