Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bellas-Galore!


I was excited this morning to receive my second secret sister package! While it came in a small box it was stuffed to the gills with goodies! Ribbons and beautiful cards of several sizes! And these cute little bags and an oragami box. They by themselves are adoreable to look at! Kayla (my SS) is so talented and has made me several little projects that I need to display on a shelf of somekind...if I had a place to do that...sigh...but that's another subject...

While the bags and box are cute on their own, it was what was INSIDE of them that truly touched me. First let me say that being on a limited budget, I cannot afford name brand stamps which is why I fill my stamp collection with Studio G mini stamps or stamps that I've been RAK'd or traded for. Therefore, only in my wildest dreams could I have imagined what was inside of these cute packages... BELLA GOODIES! She bought me cute little Yertle the Turtle, Giftabella and Flowahbella! And then to top it off, Silver Bella Baubles!!! I'm in heaven and ecstacy imagining all the cards I can make with these!

Thank you thank you thank you, Kayla!! From the bottom of my heart I thank you for your amazing kindness and generocity! You went above and beyond what I imagined and I am the proud owner of things I only wished for!

*muah*

3 Words of Love:

The wallflower said...

Awwww. too sweet. Lucky girl, you got some great gifts!!

Carmen said...

WOW!!! What an awesome SS!!!! I love your background. Thx for stopping by my blog.

Jessica said...

What fun!!! I love the secret sis thing--it makes it fun to go look in the mail box! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps