Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some projects

Here are a few pics of my most fave cards that I've created over the last few months...
I made this one for a friend's baby shower and just loved how it turned out! You can't go wrong with House Mouse!

Here is one of the anniversary cards I made last month for a relative. I just love the way the Ruby Red glitter just made the rose pop!

I just love the piano recital invitations I threw together!All the students and their mom's raved about them, yet they were so simple!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps