Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Weekend

Wow. What a weekend!

Friday started out with Seth being feverish still from the night before. I hardly had any sleep that night trying to keep a sick baby comfortable. Since his fever was getting so high without a break, we opted to take him in to the doctor.

His pedi checked him out and then ordered up a blood test. Turns out he was fighting a virus of some kind and his white blood cell count was high. So he sent us home and told us to keep doing the Motrin to fight the fever and if he was still feverish to come back in on Saturday morning for another blood test.

Guess what? We were supposed to go camping Friday night...lovely!

So we put it off and decided to wait and see. Friday night, it was like a switch was flicked off and Seth suddenly declared that he was hungry. His fever was gone. He was chatting like a magpie. So we put him to bed, with prayers that he'd wake up okay.

Saturday morning, he woke up after 8 great hours of sleep and was fine. We decided to go camping, so we got ready and threw it all in the car.

We had a great time camping at Pike Lake with the rest of our group. It only rained a little. Okay, so it downpoured, but who cares!?! LOL! And it went away anyways...so we had great fun with friends and came home.

Now my latest issue, is that Seth hasn't had a bowel movement since Wednesday. But he's starting to eat like normal...it has to come out eventually right???

And as for my craftiness...I have 4 birthday cards to make and two generic cards to complete. All by July 15th. So I really hope I can get crafty this week now that things should be back to normal. I'm pretty stoked though, cause my Secret Sister package will be going out this week...what fun!

Oh, and money will start coming in again as Summer Piano Lessons will be starting...

I love it when my life returns to normal!!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps