Monday, June 30, 2008

Organization

I finally was able to go through all my card making stuff and get it better organized thanks to the nice 3 drawer organizer I picked up. It has two deep drawers and then a shallow drawer...I used the shallower drawer for my ink pads and then one deep drawer for stamps and the other for the gadgets like my punchers, glitter glue, rulers, ect...
And then moved my ribbon into a container for itself...then organized my ribbon scraps based on color...and my primas based on color...ah yes, it's nice to be organized! next on my list is my paper! It's a mess!

No projects or cards completed today, but I have a new challenge to do from my Cafemom group Card Makin' Mamas. It's a video from my favorite tutorial maker (and SU demonstrator) Dawn Griffith...here is the video:


In our challenge we have to use summer colors and a sentiment...I'm not sure what i'm going to do yet...but I have until this Saturday (7/5/08) to figure it out...

Once I get it done, I'll post it...

That's it for today!

Let me leave you with this...

Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~Sicilian Proverb

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps